No matter the type of cooling system you use, you want to have good airflow, but this is particularly important with evaporative coolers (also called swamp coolers). A lack of proper air flow means your evaporative cooler cannot work as effectively as it should. The unit will have to work harder and longer to get your business down to a comfortable temperature, wasting money in the process. If you have an evaporative cooler, read on. Below are five tips for using air coolers in Phoenix, AZ to keep your business nice and cool: Check water and pads: An evaporative cooler... View Article
Categories for Air Coolers
- How Well Do Swamp Coolers Work When It’s Hot Outside?
- How Often Do Swamp Cooler Pads Need to Be Replaced?
- Five Reasons to Buy a Portable Evaporative Cooling Unit for Your Family
- Five Reasons Your Business Needs an Evaporative Cooling Unit
- Signs You Should Consider Replacing Your Evaporative Cooling Unit in Phoenix, AZ Before 2020