No matter the type of cooling system you use, you want to have good airflow, but this is particularly important with evaporative coolers (also called swamp coolers). A lack of proper air flow means your evaporative cooler cannot work as effectively as it should. The unit will have to work harder and longer to get your business down to a comfortable temperature, wasting money in the process. If you have an evaporative cooler, read on. Below are five tips for using air coolers in Phoenix, AZ to keep your business nice and cool: Check water and pads: An evaporative cooler... View Article
Categories for Air Coolers
- Signs You Should Consider Replacing Your Evaporative Cooling Unit in Phoenix, AZ Before 2020
- How Often Should I Replace My Evaporative Cooler Pads in Phoenix, AZ?
- How Does a Commercial or Industrial Evaporative Cooler Work?
- Tips for Buying the Right Air Cooling System
- AC vs. Evaporative Water Coolers in Phoenix, AZ: How to Save Money