No matter the type of cooling system you use, you want to have good airflow, but this is particularly important with evaporative coolers (also called swamp coolers). A lack of proper air flow means your evaporative cooler cannot work as effectively as it should. The unit will have to work harder and longer to get your business down to a comfortable temperature, wasting money in the process. If you have an evaporative cooler, read on. Below are five tips for using air coolers in Phoenix, AZ to keep your business nice and cool: Check water and pads: An evaporative cooler... View Article
Categories for Air Coolers
- Maintaining Your Evaporative Cooler This Monsoon Season
- How to Tell When Evaporative Coolers in Phoenix, AZ Need to Be Repaired
- How Often Should Your Commercial Evaporative Cooler in Phoenix, AZ Be Serviced?
- How to Care for Your Evaporative Cooler as a Homeowner
- Professional Tips for Maintaining Your Commercial Evaporative Cooler in Maricopa County, AZ