Constantly running your air conditioning system on hot summer days may keep you cool, but you’re not doing your wallet any favors. With that in mind, how would you like some alternative ways to banish the summer heat from inside your home? Here are a few tips to keep your house cool while incorporating evaporative coolers in Phoenix, AZ this summer: Get windows tinted: Window coverings are a great way to block out the hot afternoon sun—especially for windows that are exposed to the direct sunlight for most of the day. But coverings like curtains, drapes and blinds can be... View Article
Categories for Uncategorized
- How Well Do Swamp Coolers Work When It’s Hot Outside?
- How Often Do Swamp Cooler Pads Need to Be Replaced?
- Five Reasons to Buy a Portable Evaporative Cooling Unit for Your Family
- Five Reasons Your Business Needs an Evaporative Cooling Unit
- Signs You Should Consider Replacing Your Evaporative Cooling Unit in Phoenix, AZ Before 2020