Constantly running your air conditioning system on hot summer days may keep you cool, but you’re not doing your wallet any favors. With that in mind, how would you like some alternative ways to banish the summer heat from inside your home? Here are a few tips to keep your house cool while incorporating evaporative coolers in Phoenix, AZ this summer: Get windows tinted: Window coverings are a great way to block out the hot afternoon sun—especially for windows that are exposed to the direct sunlight for most of the day. But coverings like curtains, drapes and blinds can be... View Article
Categories for Uncategorized
- Signs You Should Consider Replacing Your Evaporative Cooling Unit in Phoenix, AZ Before 2020
- How Often Should I Replace My Evaporative Cooler Pads in Phoenix, AZ?
- How Does a Commercial or Industrial Evaporative Cooler Work?
- Tips for Buying the Right Air Cooling System
- AC vs. Evaporative Water Coolers in Phoenix, AZ: How to Save Money