Constantly running your air conditioning system on hot summer days may keep you cool, but you’re not doing your wallet any favors. With that in mind, how would you like some alternative ways to banish the summer heat from inside your home? Here are a few tips to keep your house cool while incorporating evaporative coolers in Phoenix, AZ this summer: Get windows tinted: Window coverings are a great way to block out the hot afternoon sun—especially for windows that are exposed to the direct sunlight for most of the day. But coverings like curtains, drapes and blinds can be... View Article
Categories for Uncategorized
- Maintaining Your Evaporative Cooler This Monsoon Season
- How to Tell When Evaporative Coolers in Phoenix, AZ Need to Be Repaired
- How Often Should Your Commercial Evaporative Cooler in Phoenix, AZ Be Serviced?
- How to Care for Your Evaporative Cooler as a Homeowner
- Professional Tips for Maintaining Your Commercial Evaporative Cooler in Maricopa County, AZ