It may come as a surprise to learn that evaporative coolers offer as many options as air conditioning systems or units. Unlike air conditioning, evaporative coolers also offer a portable option, which can prove useful when you need extra cooling but installing air conditioning is not a viable option. Here are five applications where you will find a portable unit helpful:
- Shops: You likely have a project you are on the brink of finishing, or you create for a living. Having to shut down operations during the hottest time of the year may not be an option for you—that classic car, woodworking project or art piece must be finished. Cooling your shop with air conditioning, or even a window unit, may not be an option, but having a portable evaporative cooler in Phoenix, AZ will make a big difference. If you need to keep a garage door open for airflow, the cooler will still work when air conditioning will not function.
- Barns: Adding a little extra cooling for your animals or barn staff is always going to be appreciated. Some barns use portable evaporative coolers with industrial fans to keep air moving as well as cooler, creating a fresher environment. The environment will be more tolerable and you will create it without wasting money on cooling methods not appropriate for a barn environment. Your horses, cows and workers will thank you!
- Your back porch: You will never be able to operate an air conditioner in your gazebo or screened-in porch, as it is made only for enclosed spaces. (You cannot barbecue safely in your house, either.) Besides, people may just want to enjoy fresh air. Moving your portable evaporative cooler to your back porch will make the hottest days much more tolerable, even when temperatures hit the triple digits. While air conditioning is made for contained areas, evaporative coolers depend on being exposed to outdoor air. That is why they can operate inside and outside.
- Backup: The unfortunate truth is that air conditioning can fail. This can happen no matter the best intentions you put into maintenance and repair. When that happens, you will be desperate for a backup, and running to your local big box store to buy multiple window units may not be the most cost-effective idea. With your portable evaporative cooler in Phoenix, AZ, you can keep your home tolerable while you wait for repairs.
- Rooms with no air conditioning: If you have a trailer or smaller home that does not have central air, using an evaporative cooler for the more isolated areas of your home is a convenient and cost-effective idea. Using air conditioning units in rooms that are not used frequently is not the most efficient use of your resources. With a portable evaporative cooler, you can move it into these rooms when they are occupied. Once done, you can move the cooler and close off the room again.
To see our full line and select your own portable evaporative cooler in Phoenix, AZ, visit Premier Industries, Inc. today. You will enjoy being able to cool both indoor and outdoor spaces with this multi-use item.
Categorised in: Evaporative Cooling
This post was written by Writer