If this is the year you’re finally going to have to undertake an AC replacement for your home, take a moment to consider your options before just picking something out of a catalog lineup. More specifically, consider evaporative coolers in Phoenix, AZ instead of just replacing your broken down AC unit with another one like it.
What makes evaporative cooling an option that you should consider? Take a look at ten factors that are starting to make more people switch over to this cooling method when it comes time to make a meaningful upgrade to their home:
- Economical: The overall cost of operation for an evaporative cooler is going to be lower than your AC unit—substantially in fact. Maintenance costs are going to be far lower than that of traditional AC units and the longevity of these installations is astounding! There’s also a very low installation cost.
- Energy efficient: Even EnergyStar AC units can’t quite compare to the energy efficiency of evaporative coolers in Phoenix, AZ. You’ll start seeing savings immediately after your installation, with annual totals that are too big to be ignored when you’re considering cooling costs.
- Fresher air: Through constant air circulation, evaporative cooling units are able to maintain better air quality, lowering the amount of recycled air that may contain pathogens and irritants.
- Low Installation cost: As mentioned above, the monetary entrance barrier to having evaporative cooling in your home is nominal, with efficient installations costing a fraction of what they would for an AC unit retrofit.
- Low maintenance needs: With fewer moving parts and less complexity, evaporative units will see lower maintenance requirements than their mechanically-complex counterparts.
- Low emissions: Extremely low carbon emissions and exceptional energy savings mean a very low environmental impact for these coolers, giving you peace of mind about your carbon footprint.
- Humidifies: Not only will evaporative coolers help you keep temperatures comfortable during the summer, they’ll also add moisture to your living space! There’s no better way to combat dry heat than with an evaporative cooling system in your home.
- Complements your living space: While you might be closing windows and doors, holing yourself up to keep circulated air cooler for longer with a traditional AC unit, evaporative coolers are much more accommodating to your living space, allowing you to keep windows open and the curtains drawn wide.
- Quiet operation: If you listen closely you’ll hear… nothing! Evaporative coolers are near-silent in their operation, meaning you won’t hear the rumble when it kicks on or be annoyed by the low hum as it’s in operation.
- Longevity: Depending on your AC unit’s make, model and year, there might be a finite lifespan in its future. For evaporative coolers, that lifespan is far longer and much further off in the distance. You can expect reliable functionality out of these units for decades.
If you haven’t already considered evaporative coolers in Phoenix, AZ for your next HVAC investment, it might be time to start considering all they have to offer you, your home and your quality of life.
Categorised in: Evaporative Cooling
This post was written by Writer