As a homeowner or commercial building owner, you know the importance of indoor comfort. Is your indoor temperature out of control? Here are some tips for picking the right company for your heating and cooling needs in Phoenix, AZ:
- Recommendations: When you decide that it’s time to replace that old evaporative cooler in your home or business, don’t just hire the first company you come across online. Reach out to people you know—especially those with good judgment—on social media, in your neighborhood and at work for cooling and heating company recommendations. If the installation is for your business building, ask fellow business owners about the companies they use. If it’s for your home, talk to neighbors who have evaporative cooling units.
- Research: Now that you have a few recommendations in hand, it’s time to do some research. Jump online and head straight to each recommended company’s website. Make sure their site looks professional and provides important information, like the types of services, equipment, replacement parts, installation offers and contact info. Also, read these pages: About Us, Services and Testimonials. Here, you’ll get a good idea of the company, what they do, the products they offer and whether they can help you. You should also do online searches for comments and reviews for the companies you are interested in hiring.
- Services: You need an evaporative cooler installation, but does the company cater to residential, commercial and industrial clients, or do they specialize in one in particular? Maybe you are only in need of cooler unit repairs or maintenance, or you might be interested in a portable evaporative cooler. You need to narrow down your search to companies offering these services or products. Find out if a company offers the services you need so you’re not battling the heat for long.
- Experience: Experience in any business is key. As such, your home or business will benefit from heating and cooling installations installed by professionals with extensive experience. That’s not to say a young company may not be the best choice, but more years under their belt can give you peace of mind. Here at Premier Industries Inc., we have been in the business for over 30 years! We know exactly what to do, and will do it right.
- Referrals: After you’ve narrowed down your list of potential companies, contact each one individually and request referrals. Referrals are past clients who will be able to give the company a thumbs-up and answer any questions you may have.
- Customer service and communication: It’s important that the company you pick has a stellar work ethic and excellent customer service habits. After all, you would be livid if you spent any amount of money only to be treated poorly. Communication is also important. A company that doesn’t call or email you back in a reasonable amount of time doesn’t have good communication skills. They can lose business this way.
If you need more information about heating and cooling in Phoenix, AZ, contact the team at Premier Industries Inc. Call us today to book an appointment!
Categorised in: Heating and Cooling
This post was written by Writer