If you are looking to cool your home in a more efficient way, evaporative coolers in Phoenix, AZ may be just what you are looking for. The way an evaporative cooler works is by drawing the outside air over water-saturated pads to push moisture into the air. This moisture dissipates quickly and allows the air to cool, cooling your home in the process. As you look to add a cooler to your home, here are some things you need to consider before you make a purchase.
- Size: First, you need to consider the size of the area you’re trying to cool. Coolers in Phoenix, AZ are typically rated by cubic feet per minute, ranging from 3,000 to 25,000 cfm. You will want a cooler that is designed to cool the entire area you have planned, so you will need to make sure to purchase a large enough model for you home.
- Installation: You can either have coolers in Phoenix, AZ that are connected right into the ductwork of your home, or that are installed to blow air through a communal area. If you have a smaller home, you may choose to go with a centralized blowing system, while a larger home would likely benefit more from a ducted system.
- Model: There are several different types of coolers to choose from. Some models are placed on the roof of your home, while others are sized to go into your window. You can also purchase a portable cooler that is on wheels, which can be moved from room to room as needed. Choose the model that works best for your environment and your cooling needs.
- Maintenance: Coolers in Phoenix, AZ do require maintenance, and you need to be sure to adhere to the required specifications for your model. You will need to clean it and drain it at the end of the season, as well as replace any parts such as the pads, which may show signs of sediment buildup or wear. The maintenance is minimal compared to the cooling results you receive from an evaporative cooler, making it a good option for any home.
- Operation: You will want to make sure the coolers in Phoenix, AZ you select have a vent-only option. This will allow you to use your cooler as a fan when the weather is less humid or hot at your home, providing you with plenty of cooling capability without having to run the water pump. This can still provide you with adequate cooling when the weather permits, allowing for greater comfort.
Keep the above tips in mind when you are looking to purchase and install evaporative coolers in Phoenix, AZ in your home. They will make sure you get the right cooler for your needs and desired comfort level. To purchase an evaporative cooler, contact Premier Industries Inc. We design and manufacture a range of cooler and air filtration systems that are designed for installation in your home or business. Get in touch today to learn more!
Categorised in: Coolers
This post was written by Writer