Even if a building has an air conditioner, there are times when the system may break down or have trouble cooling a large area on extremely hot or dry days. Sure, movable space fans are good at circulating air in a room, but cold air needs to be present to push around. When you need a backup cooler or a new primary source of cold air for your home or business, look to evaporative coolers to save the day.
All kinds of establishments use evaporative coolers. Here’s a list of five places that can benefit from owning a portable evaporative cooler in Phoenix, AZ for comfort all summer long:
- Public schools: Although the regular school year is over and done with, there are still some educational institutions offering summer school classes for catch-up and enrichment purposes. But hot summer days coupled with trying to learn can be difficult when scorching hot classrooms offer little relief to students and teachers. So, depending on the school district’s allotted funds for summertime electricity usage, a school may want to consider bringing in portable evaporative coolers for individual classrooms.
- Open-air event venues: Looking for a more natural way to bring chilly air to a tent-like canopy or a space with an open entrance? Since evaporative coolers can be used in an array of places, they are perfect for cooling down a large event venue where people may be crowded together in popup structures, such as wine tastings, weddings, fundraisers and business luncheons.
- Homeless shelters: If you’ve ever volunteered or worked at a homeless shelter, then you know how many people come and go all day. And between a fired-up kitchen, a room packed with people and exterior doors constantly opening and closing, it’s no wonder that shelters can get as hot and stuffy as they do. Avoid uncomfortable indoor temperatures at the shelter this summer by seeking funds to put toward a quality portable evaporative cooler in Phoenix, AZ.
- Animal shelters: Animal shelters are typically run by animal lovers and nonprofit organizations, rather than by large corporations. These folks do what they can to provide food, care and temporary accommodations for all sorts of animals, which is not always easy to do on small budgets. Good thing shelters can save money on their cooling bills by using energy-efficient evaporative coolers instead of a traditional air conditioner.
- Mechanic shops: Auto mechanic shops are usually set up in spacious garages or commercial areas with industrial-grade roll-up doors. If you’re a mechanic, you might leave your shop doors open while working on a vehicle, which means cold air-conditioned air blows right on out. To avoid this, get a portable evaporative cooler that you can plug into a wall outlet in your office, and then direct the airflow to wherever you’re working in the garage.
There’s still time to be cool this summer! If you have questions or are interested in learning more about the benefits of a portable evaporative cooler in Phoenix, AZ for your home or business, feel free to give us a call at Premier Industries Inc. anytime.
Categorised in: Evaporative Cooling
This post was written by Writer